Get Online NOLA was born out of love for New Orleans and the businesses that make our city unique and economy grow. Bringing companies online and building a powerful digital presence is what we do best.
Meet the Team
President, Get Online NOLA
Wendy started Get Online NOLA in 2014 with the mission to help the businesses that keep the New Orleans economy churning. She has worked with big-name clients such as Nike, Dannon, & Dr. Pepper, but loves helping New Orleans business owners develop their brands, and establish a strong online presence.
A Little More About Wendy:
- Favorite candy – I have a sweet tooth so that’s hard to narrow down, but chocolate always wins.
- Favorite hobby – Yoga, I guess, but it’s more of a ritual than a hobby.
- Best coffee in the city – Church Alley. So glad they moved to Mid City!
- Beach, woods, or mountain – All 3, please. The best thing about living in Los Angeles was having all 3 within an hour’s drive.
- Lot’s of apps or big entree – Family style so I don’t get menu envy.
- Favorite New Orleans festival – Bayou Boogaloo ‘cause I can get there by canoe.
- Favorite class in school – Yearbook. It was my first taste of graphic design.
- Drink of choice – Americano in the morning, La Croix in the afternoon, red wine at night
- Nintendo or Playstation – My childhood had a lot of Mario, Tetris, Duck Hunt, so Nintendo all the way. Remember renting Nintendo games from Blockbuster? Yeah ‘90s!
Allison started working for Get Online NOLA in February 2018. With a degree in Marketing, Allison started her career with freelance writing for online publications like Nylon, Allure, Bravo, and Brides. She loves building a social media presence for brands and working on overall marketing strategy.
A Little More About Allison:
- Do you prefer to create or experience – Create.
- Handwriting or typing – Typing! So much faster and it’s actually legible.
- Favorite hobby – Knitting, painting, and photography are my hobbies of the moment, but I’ll always have a soft spot for writing.
- Work in quiet, with music, or podcasts – Quiet instrumental music.
- Favorite New Orleans festival – NOLA On Tap! It’s literally a puppy and beer festival, doesn’t get much better than that!
- Movies or TV shows – TV Shows! I’d rather watch 3 hours of TV than watch a 3-hour movie.
- Morning or night person – Morning all the way!
Senior UI / UX Designer
Lindsey started working with Get Online NOLA in December 2016. Lindsey has a bachelor’s degree in Fine Art with a concentration in digital art. She has been a photoshop and illustrator master for 8 years and creates all of our graphics, website designs, and advertisements.
A Little More About Lindsey:
- Number one favorite food – Tacos!
- Favorite hobby – Besides art, bouldering.
- Movies or TV shows – TV shows! I love Game of Thrones, Westworld, Stranger Things, and Broad City.
- Mario or Luigi – Princess Peach?
- Hogwarts House – Gryffindor!
- Best coffee in the city – Iced lavender latte at pagoda cafe hands down.
- What is your favorite superhero – Mystique from XMen.
- NOLA bar of choice – St. Joes!
- Think back to 2010, iPod or Zune? – iPod all the way.
- Favorite New Orleans festival – Jazz fest!
Customer Success Manager
Alex started working with Get Online NOLA in November 2019, shortly after making the move to New Orleans from Los Angeles. With a degree in marketing and a background in blogging, he has a passion for digital content and the written word.
A Little Bit More About Alex:
- Favorite food – Pizza!
- Best coffee in the city – Café Cubano made by me in my kitchen.
- What is your dream vacation – Thailand or Japan.
- Favorite hobby – Watching live music, or trying to learn a new instrument.
- NOLA bar of choice – Bayou Beer Garden for Saints’ games!
- Work in quiet, with music or podcasts – I tend to function best with a bit of noise, so music.
- Lots of apps or big entree – I’m a fan of trying as many things as I can. Lots of apps!
Web & Admin Assistant
Keyona started working with Get Online NOLA in July 2021. She has a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, and loves all things digital marketing! When she’s not at work Keyona loves to travel with friends, write, and cook.
A little more about Keyona:
- Do you have a motto? Tomorrow is a new day!
- Favorite class in school: Biology! I love learning how all things work together in life
- What is your favorite arcade game: Ms. Pac-Man
- Nintendo or Playstation: Nintendo
- Mario or Luigi: Mario!
- What is your Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
- Handwriting or typing: I get a lot of compliments on my handwriting but typing is so much faster.
- Favorite Social Media: Instagram