President, Get Online NOLA
Wendy started Get Online NOLA in 2014 with the mission to help the businesses that keep the New Orleans economy churning. She has worked with big-name clients such as Nike, Dannon, & Dr. Pepper, but loves helping New Orleans business owners develop their brands, and establish a strong online presence.
A Little More About Wendy:
- Favorite candy – I have a sweet tooth so that’s hard to narrow down, but chocolate always wins.
- Favorite hobby – Yoga, I guess, but it’s more of a ritual than a hobby.
- Best coffee in the city – Church Alley. So glad they moved to Mid City!
- Beach, woods, or mountain – All 3, please. The best thing about living in Los Angeles was having all 3 within an hour’s drive.
- Lot’s of apps or big entree – Family style so I don’t get menu envy.
- Favorite New Orleans festival – Bayou Boogaloo ‘cause I can get there by canoe.
- Favorite class in school – Yearbook. It was my first taste of graphic design.
- Drink of choice – Americano in the morning, La Croix in the afternoon, red wine at night
- Nintendo or Playstation – My childhood had a lot of Mario, Tetris, Duck Hunt, so Nintendo all the way. Remember renting Nintendo games from Blockbuster? Yeah ‘90s!