Rachel grew up in Florida on the beach and moved to Louisiana for college the day she turned 18. After studying Communications at LSU, she moved to New Orleans upon graduation. Rachel started off in retail but slowly made her way into the digital marketing world. She’s worked across several industries as a marketing professional but finds herself happiest when she has her hand in a little bit of everything. Rachel was recently married to a native New Orleanian and has two dogs, a bird, and three chickens!
A Little Bit More About Rachel:
- Morning or night person – morning
- First Job – Ice cream scooper
- Movies or TV shows – I love a good TV show binge watch
- Books, audiobooks, or movie adaptations – Books
- Number one favorite food – This is way too hard because eating is a hobby of mine. But if I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life it would be Asain.
- Beach, woods, or mountain – Beach
- Hand writing or typing – A handwritten letter will never go out of style, but typing is so easy