- This event has passed.
AMA: New Orleans presents Design Thinking 101 for Marketers
February 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$35
Ready for next level thinking when you strategize your marketing? Looking for new ways to think innovatively about your marketing challenges? Learn how to better understand your customers, test your assumptions, and use rapid prototyping at this experiential 4-hour workshop. Event is co-led by Antonio Alonzo, organizational designer and social entrepreneur and John Harris Alexander, local systems designer and environmental changemaker, and is hosted by the American Marketing Association. StayLocal members are invited to attend at a SPECIAL discounted registration rate.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- The design thinking framework, terms of trade
- How to get insights from a user or audience and design for that user
- Methods for brainstorming and using creative confidence
- Articulating a clear and useful design challenge and design brief
- Critical making, bodystorming, and prototyping methods
- Testing and iterating prototypes, user testing
*Lunch will be included with registration.