Digital Marketing and Social Media Seminar with the SBDC
This event has passed but you can stay in the know for future workshops, community events, and more by signing up for our email newsletter!
Get Online NOLA partnered with the Louisiana Small Business Development Center for a two-part seminar on Digital Marketing and Social Media. The seminars provided business owners with an overview and hands-on demonstration of the various elements required to stand out and be “searchable” on the internet through the use of tools like social media and SEO.
Day 1: May 25, 2017 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Intro to branding and marketing strategy
- Brand workshop process
- Key elements of developing your brand
- SEO, SEM, & PPC
- Keyword research + competitor analysis
- Google Analytics + Webmaster Tools
- Reputation management
Here are the slides from Day 1
Day 2: June 1, 2017 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- In-depth look at social media for business including demographics, ads, and content guidelines
- Email marketing best practices, tracking your marketing efforts, and campaign software