Get Online Nola was born out of love for New Orleans and the businesses that make our city unique and economy grow. Bringing companies online and building a powerful digital presence is what we do best.
Meet the Team
President, Get Online NOLA
Wendy started Get Online NOLA in 2014 with the mission to help the businesses that keep the New Orleans economy churning. She has worked with big-name clients such as Nike, Dannon, & Dr. Pepper, but loves helping New Orleans business owners develop their brands, and establish a strong online presence.
A Little More About Wendy:
- Favorite candy – I have a sweet tooth so that’s hard to narrow down, but chocolate always wins.
- Favorite hobby – Yoga, I guess, but it’s more of a ritual than a hobby.
- Best coffee in the city – Church Alley. So glad they moved to Mid City!
- Beach, woods, or mountain – All 3, please. The best thing about living in Los Angeles was having all 3 within an hour’s drive.
- Lot’s of apps or big entree – Family style so I don’t get menu envy.
- Favorite New Orleans festival – Bayou Boogaloo ‘cause I can get there by canoe.
- Favorite class in school – Yearbook. It was my first taste of graphic design.
- Drink of choice – Americano in the morning, La Croix in the afternoon, red wine at night
- Nintendo or Playstation – My childhood had a lot of Mario, Tetris, Duck Hunt, so Nintendo all the way. Remember renting Nintendo games from Blockbuster? Yeah ‘90s!
Executive Vice President
With a background in Marketing and as a small business owner, Serah bridges the gap between great products and happy clients. You can catch her in the fast lane on a bike, sailboat, or with the newest digital marketing insights.
A Little More About Serah:
- Morning or night person – I’m more of an afternoon person.
- Favorite hobby – so many hobbies. Everything from fiber arts to cycling to podcasting.
- Life motto – You can’t pour from an empty cup.
- Hogwarts House – Ravenclaw.
- Best coffee in the city – Iced coffee from Panola St Cafe.
- Choose one: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter – Instagram.
- Mario or Luigi – Luigi!
- Favorite class in school – Any foreign language course and consumer behavior.
- Number one favorite food – Nothing quite like a perfectly ripe pear!
Leo started with Get Online NOLA in September, 2016. He started programming professionally in 2015, and picked up the skill by taking online coding courses.
A Little More About Leo:
- Travel Bucket List – If I had to choose one place to visit before I die, I’d go to Japan.
- 15 Minutes of Fame – I play bass in a band called Miss Mojo. My favorite musical moment is the first time I heard my music play on WWOZ.
- Bar of choice – Maple Leaf for music, Bayou Beer Garden for Crawfish, Holy Ground for games, Pal’s lounge for a nightcap.
- Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros – It really depends. I think that Mario Kart can really bring a group of people together, and I prefer it in social settings or with a less competitive group. Super Smash Bros, on the other hand, is not for messing around. Super Smash Bros can turn great friends into bitter rivals just as easily as it can form a bond between former enemies, and I never take an opportunity to meet in the Super Smash arena lightly.
- Number one favorite food – Parasol’s Firecracker Shrimp po-boy with a frozen irish coffee on the side, followed by almond macaroons from Angelo Brocato’s.
Lindsey started working with Get Online NOLA in December 2016. Lindsey has a bachelor’s degree in Fine Art with a concentration in digital art. She has been a photoshop and illustrator master for 8 years and creates all of our graphics, website designs, and advertisements.
A Little More About Lindsey:
- Number one favorite food – Tacos!
- Favorite hobby – Besides art, bouldering.
- Movies or TV shows – TV shows! I love Game of Thrones, Westworld, Stranger Things, and Broad City.
- Mario or Luigi – Princess Peach?
- Hogwarts House – Gryffindor!
- Best coffee in the city – Iced lavender latte at pagoda cafe hands down.
- What is your favorite superhero – Mystique from XMen.
- NOLA bar of choice – St. Joes!
- Think back to 2010, iPod or Zune? – iPod all the way.
- Favorite New Orleans festival – Jazz fest!
Allison started working for Get Online NOLA in February 2018. With a degree in Marketing, Allison started her career with freelance writing for online publications like Nylon, Allure, Bravo, and Brides. She loves building a social media presence for brands and working on overall marketing strategy.
A Little More About Allison:
- Do you prefer to create or experience – Create.
- Handwriting or typing – Typing! So much faster and it’s actually legible.
- Favorite hobby – Sewing, painting, and photography are my hobbies of the moment, but I’ll always have a soft spot for blogging.
- Work in quiet, with music, or podcasts – Quiet instrumental music.
- Hogwarts House – Hufflepuff.
- Favorite New Orleans festival – NOLA On Tap! It’s literally a puppy and beer festival, doesn’t get much better than that!
- Best coffee in the city – French Truck Coffee.
- Movies or TV shows – TV Shows! I’d rather watch 3 hours of TV than watch a 3-hour movie.
- Morning or night person – Morning all the way!
While researching beetle larvae in a USGS lab, Molly decided to test a hypothesis of far greater personal value. She’d rather write about data than collect it.
She earned a master’s in Medical Journalism at UNC-Chapel Hill, focusing on epidemiology and healthcare policy. She has researched and written professionally for over a decade.
Initially, she covered politics and science from Congress, the EPA, the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, and Southern statehouses. Clients included the Associated Press, Agence France-Presse and Congressional Quarterly.
More recently, she served as Senior Staff Writer for Peoples Health, then Communications & Development Manager for the Bureau of Governmental Research. She holds a certification in Google AdWords Display Advertising.